My previous website did really, really hurt some people's feelings. Regarding the 0.01% thingy. Well, let's add some more facts.
This website is a filter: everyone who makes comments like "output is not quality" or claims that there is always a Chinese person who works harder than you is not...
@snek you choose eggs for your money huh? I understand. I would've killed you on instant indeed. I decided, today is the day. No mercy.
But of course, it's not about https://molodetz.nl or whatever. It is about my new build system that will deliver you devplace.net quality, straight from the start. Everything you see in the screenshots works perfectly, without flaws with eprfect date and size formats and a few hundred other preferences straight out of the box. Everything that costted me MONTHS on devplace, is now delivered in a day.
Hmm, well, let's face it people. Snek is the most intelligent mythical creature on this platform and it decided to run. Whatever Snek does, it's never in my benefit. So, I can actually live with it failing for now.